The system we’ll be using is Shadowrun 3.
Point Buy (135 points), no Edges & Flaws
|+1 Attribute||2||Maximum of 6 before racial modifiers|
|+1 Skill||1||Double cost for each level exceeding the associated attribute|
|Full mage||30||Provides 25 spell points|
|Aspected mage||25||Provides 35 spell points|
- Characters with Magic may use spell points to initiate (equivalent to costs in Karma).
- Characters may buy gear with Availability > 8, but Wuxing restricts the usage of such equipment (emergencies, explicit permission, or on Wuxing extranational land).
- For each corporate NPC the player details (with a minimum of name, general job description, goals, defining features), they’ll get one free contact for their character.
- Characters with Magic may belong to one of Wuxing’s many Initiatory groups. All such groups have group strictures of Oath and Limited Membership (employees only).
- Employees of the Department of Special Projects are paid a High Lifestyle.
- Extra lifestyles (cover IDs, safehouses, extra storage) are sometimes useful
- All characters should have some Stealth skill (or enough Quickness to substitute)
- All characters should have some Etiquette (Corp) skill